Herdin Record #:
Dengue hemorrhagic fever: a review of 68 cases.
Publication Sub Type:
Journal Article, Original
Ospital ng Maynila Res J.
Ospital ng Maynila
In this study of 68 patients diagnosed to have Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever the following observations were made:
1) that both sexes were affected although slightly higher among females;
2) that it is common among school children with the peak at 5-8 years old;
3) that pertaining to seasonal incidence there really is a change in the pattern of epidemiology;
4) that the most common presenting sign and symptom is fever (38.5x-39xC); and
5) that pleural effusion and myocarditis were the more common complications.
|Location||Call Number||Available Format||Availability|
|Philippine Council for Health Research and Development Library
||Box No. 22
||pdf (Request Document)